Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oh, to be tagged...

LISTS OF 3

Three books I can read over and over:

1) The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien)
2) Harry Potter books (Rowling)
3) Shakespeare's plays

Three places I've lived:

1) Silver Spring, MD (hometown)
2) Mission District, San Francisco (my second hometown)
3) Capitol Hill, Seattle (my third and current home)

Three TV shows I love:

1) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2) Smallville
3) Supernatural

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:

1) Gray's Anatomy
2) Lost
3) Oz

Three places I've vacationed:

1) Taipei, Taiwan
2) Grand Junction, Colorado, US
3) Jacksonville, NC, US

Three of my favorite dishes:

1) most kinds of sushi
2) my mother's (and now my) world famous chinese dumplings
3) sauteed mussels and garlic

Three sites I visit daily:

1) myuw.washington.edu
2) www.livejournal.com/users/writerpunk
3) www.sluggy.com

Three places I would rather be right now:

1) San Francisco, CA
2) with my friends in Maryland
3) at home playing WoW

Three bloggers I am tagging:

1) Things As They Are (Marc Ruppel)
2) Sweet Machine (Laura P.)
3) High Yella (Sydney L.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to comment again so quickly, but WoW? Dude... its like crack, be careful with that. I started watching 24, BAD idea. I finished the second season in 5 days.
Each show is a good 40 minutes, thats a lot of god damned time spent on useless crap. The worst part is that i dont even have it retained in my memory because i was watching it too fast to swallow any of it. They say you need a good 50% of the time you spent doing something free after you do it so you can process all that information and clear your system cache, but i was plugging through so many episodes a night, i couldnt even remember them well enough to recite the cliff notes to my roommate.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »